These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Comparison of life in USA and Canada( during June upto 27 th September 2007)

While in USA as I had mentioned earlier that when I used to go for walks I met some sardars and some Gujratis and other Asians too.While talking the sardarji told me that when they were sitting in the park near fremont and they saw some young people enjoying and just playing .All of a sudden some of the yuongesters noticed them .They thought that their privacy was being disturbed so they came in a block and they took away their turbans and they returned the same when they were sure that they had not noticed any thing. After that incident they never went to that park again.In USA all the payments are made through cradit cards and every entry is made and the receipts are given invariably.There are less trasanctions in cash .Every body is bound to give tax.The Indians are hardworker and highly qualified like soft ware engineers and Doctors and they are well of and can earn handsome salary.But as the tax is too much they have to shed about 30 % tax out of their earnings.One of my friend helped me in curing diebates by advicing me to have morning and evening walks.

No comments: