These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Brief period at Lucknow for training

After completing tenure ofnearly 3 years I was transferred to Lucknow for training of accounts rules and regulations and duties of the staff of Irrigation Department. We were taught Irrgation Manual of orders of the Department As a matter of fact such training should have been provided in the first year of joining the department .But it was jokingly said that it was U.P.and UP meant ........... I did not agree to this notion as I found staff to be quite hard working and dedicated..I used to stay in hotel as there was no accommodation available.I remember I stayed in Vishnu Gopal Hotel at Hussain Ganj Lucknow.I used to attend the training atthe training centre which was located at 4 SITAPUR Road Lucknow .This training lasted for 4 months and after training I was transferred t o Meerut in Tube well Division Meerut.We were taught all the rules and regulations and how to make accounts etc.Here we had to face all the problems and no facilities were provided.We all were completing the training and submitted our report at end of the training session and relieved from training and transferred to different districts after training was finalised. Continuig............Meerut posting........

No comments: