These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Luknow posting from 1970 to 1972.

After transferring from Meerut I had to work in checking and coordinating division and investigation circle and after that I was transferred to Allahabad.As during Lucknow posting I could not permanently shift my family I used to visit my family at Delhi and some time when family resided at Jhansi.My wife was blessed with a daughter and my sister gave name to my daughter as Anu.All the family loved my daughter as this is first child in our Sethi family and so Anu got so much love of whole family.Specially she is ladli of my mother and Bauji.They used to love her the most.Her nana ji and naniji also used love her so our family regained all the happiness.She is now married and having two sons she is busy parenting and grooming them.Her date of birth is 30/9/1970.Later on we were blessed with a son on 27/6/1972 whom my father named him Montoo and then officially the name was given as montoo by my parents and panditji according to Arya samaj vidhi.Montoo was also got so much love and affection from his dadaji and dadiji (Bhabbiji) nana ji and naniji .There are so many qualities in our children and we feel that they should make progress in their respective fields.Next my wonderful posting in Tube well circle Allahabad ..................../

No comments: