These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Wonderful memories of Jhansi from 1981 onwards

Jhansi is a wonderful area having so many scenery and greenery around. There I visited so many sites and dams.A few I can mention which I had visited are mentioned below:
Mata tilla Dam , Pahari dam , Lahachura dam, Sprar dam ,Shahzad Dam , Raj Ghat Dam Sukhwan Dhukwan Dam , Jokhlon Pump canal,Dongri Dam Phuj Dam , Parichha Dam,Raksa ,and Dongri Dam.etc.While at Jhansi we had visited Chitra Kut Karwi a marvellous religious place along with sh R S Gehlot E E and his family and it was a memorable trip which we still relish the sweet memories.
I along my family used to go to Masiah Ganj Sipri Bazar Jhansi whenever we got time and enjoyed the life there at my in laws place..From Jhansi my daughter completed MA English and later MA History and my Son did his Mechanical Engineering from I T B H U Varanasi.( U P)In a nut shell we can say that Jhansi place was lucky for us.
In June 1993 I was transferred to Investigation and planning Division Quality Control Meerut and joined my duties at Pallav Puram Meerut Cantt. and my luggage was transported to Meerut in August 1993. I still remember the love and affection from staff and officers during my stay at Jhansi.Continuing......................

No comments: