These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Life at Saket New Delhi after retirement

While making arrangements of marriage of my son I was thinking that had it been before my retirement the things would had been different and I must had got so many helping hands but every event had a fixed date and time. All has been fixed by God and we have to act according to HIS wish.I had been very happy and all the arrangements went quite well. I did not know from where I got energy and as such I danced and enjoyed the most. Another feather was added when my son was blessed with a cute daughter and I became Dada and my wife became DADI.We have given name to my grand daughter as Aanya.Which means the Light or Jyoti.In our religion we think that baby daughter is called Lakshmi who brings all the good luck and fortune.My wife had seen USA earlier alone at time of birth of Aanya an d recently I have been to USA and enjoyed the trip to USA and Canada which we would not forget.
We have so much love and affection for Anu"S two sons ASHI and Amitabh.ASHI is elder to Soni ( Amitabh).They so often come to our place and we enjoy their company too.
My attachments with younger ones is great.I remember that whenever any body used to thrash a kid I used to leave that place .I also cont see the child weeping .Once when I was preparing the bottle of milk for feeding I was not allowed and I became and threw the bottle on the wall out of my love and affection and told my daughter that I cound not control my self and I uttered words like my love is great for kids is great .My throwing of bottle was meaningless just subside my frustration and later on when I restored calm I was normal and the bottle being of plastics was not broken.Some times my sincere feelings used to be challenged then I don't know why become furious.My Bauji used to say that when one felt annoyed and could not control his rage he should drink a glass of water and just remain calm for some time and he would be alright .One should not take undue stress on himself.I feel some times that I carrying Montoo on my shoulders and enjoying the bliss of showing him the moon.In the same way carrying SONI on the back and saying ATTE KI BORI.In the same way some times playing with Ashi and I was astonished to note that ASHI could tell the make and model of so many cars by just seeing the steering wheel.Now as I had visited USA and I played with Aanya and I am seeing as if Iam playing with Aanya and I con "t forget her charming smile When Aanya was in India she used to say ," So many cows or so many dogs ......" Likewise I enjoyed the smile of small kids Isebelle and Darion at Canada.Elders always remain tensed as such I try to refrain their company.

No comments: