These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Movement from H.No.7809/5 Allias Building Bara HIndu Rao New Delhl -110005To Allahabad U P

While recollecting I remember that one of E E called me from Handia for some govt work and I came to Allahabad and went to his residence to inquire about the urgent work for which I had been summoned.After waiting for so many hours the then E E came out and told the funny job to perform.He told me that he was having a nest of honey bee and that queen bee ( Rani Mukhi) has left that Chhatta and I was to find the Rani bee and that I should talk to agriculture officer to find it when the Rani bee was supposed to return.accordingly I went to contact the agriculture people on that issue.The agriculture officer replied that the Rani bee would return after sometime and told me that I should inform the E E.He also showed astonishment on the job I was given by my boss.I then only replied that we had to obey the orders of my boss.As all this work took much time and it was night then E E had arranged my back journey .I felt so tired and was just wondering philosophy of the then E E .He was a unique E E and all used to respect him due to his age and seniority.I respected him and now I bow my head to the departed noble soul. continuing...............................

No comments: