These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wonderful memories of Jhansi from 1981 onwards

As I have told that my golden period started at Jhansi. One day that Minister of Irrigation Sh Lok Pati Tripathi visited Jhansi and he delivered a public speech that the promotions in the department were delayed and it took about 20 years to get first promotion and as such he had promoted about 600 A E s to the post of E Es.I got up and told the minister that i was not promoted although I had completed more than 24 years on the post of A E .To this the then Minister told me that I might had bad reports to this query I replied that NOTHING WAS AGAINST ME.He called me to Lucknow and IO met him in his residence e just to get his annoyance as I met him in his residence.He directed me to his secretary .My encounter with Secretary will follow............

No comments: