These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Meerut Posting in Invetigation and Plannig as Executive Engineer

While our stay at Meerut it was a fateful day as we were waiting eagerly for Montoo that he would join us on Deepawali Holidays and he would start from Delhi in the morning and reach Meerut nearly after 2 hours . Shashi was telling that Montoo would reach Meerut at night and I atonce stated that Montoo had already started from Delhi.As I uttered these words at the same time telephone rang and Anu picked the phone and that call was a horrible and it stated that Montoo met with an accident while coming to meerut .He along with Gaurav were on the motor bicycle and a truck hit him and Gaurav from behind and both were injured .It was by the grace of some family that took the both to Ghaziabad Hospital.I along with Shashi rushed to Hospital at Ghaziabad from Meerut and reached in one hour so. I did not know that with which speed I drove the car. On the way I had a narrow escape of any tragedy and mishap. I was grateful to Ramesh Bhapaji who reached hospital earlier from Delhi .As I saw Montoo he was having his leg up and a weight was hanging to keep it in stretched position.It was a difficult scene . I saw Gaurav also who got the injury on hand and fingers and operation was done later on to his fingers .As regards Montoo we took him to Meerut hospital the next day He was operated upon on right leg as the fever bone was broken and a rod was fixed in his leg.I was grateful to Lok Pirya Hospital and DR. Garg who did the operation .By the grace of God Gaurav and Montoo are alright.I also thank the then J E Mr.GARG who happily donated blood for operation.
Another incident also took place that Montoo and Anu fell ill simultaneously due to chicken pox.And a great care was needed and by grace of GOD all the difficult times were passed peacefully and we were spared by destiny of being harmed .We wish that GOD may remain kind enough in future also and shower HIS BLESSINGS on the whole families ..

3 comments:

Sethi's Blog said...

One would think that due to my accident first and then later on Anu and I succumbing to Chicken pox, it might seem it was a bad time for the family. On the contrary in an odd way it was a wonderful time for me. The entire family was home again after a gap of several years. It was very nice to be in the comfort of home with Mom and Dad taking care of us (as usual).
I don’t think we all would have been together for several months had it not been for the accident and illness. As both Anu and I were pretty much immobile we had some great relaxing time together. I fondly remember the quite/laid back time, no rush for anything quite peaceful and thoroughly gratifying. I often miss that period.
I don’t think I have thanked you all enough for your love and caring during that time. I am sure it must have been a lot for both of you. Mummy’s broken arm, Gaurav and my accident, Anu’s pregnancy and then both Anu and I having chicken pox and how can I forgot Shammo’s wedding.
Wow! A bad time for the family but paradoxically one of the most fondly remembered time of my life.

JG Sethi said...

Dear Montoo
Dear montoo I do remember that we had a gettogether after several years since you did the engineering and then service so busy and we realy missed you .I used to say a lot praise regarding you and your astronomy taste and what about that you had searched a star and some report to be submittede in the international level I wuold love to share.No doubt those were bad luck but at the same time a blessing as we had enough time together .all the relatives coming to see you first and then they attended the marriageof Shammo..A rare love and affection in those days. Montoo mummy,s broken hand is still giving trouble to her .A wearer knows where the shoe pinches.We gone to to doctor for change of the bracelet or support of hand as the old one was not comfortable.We had shown the hand to the father in law of Vabhav who is renowed orthopadex and he had also suggested that dont go for an operation and continue with the support.

JG Sethi said...

Dear Montoo
Hope you are quite Ok As I have alrady mentioned that Shashi needs to tie the support on the right hand and you will be glad to know that she is doing as we have got two sets of hand supports.Whenever she goes out she wears the same.Thanks for so much concern you have shown towards your mother..
We respect your humbleness and honesty and all the sincere feelings.
Yours
Papa