These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Allahabad memories

I recollected that while we were at Allahabad my daughter developed a big bowl at the head and I consulted the Doctor who advised us for operation .But I was advised by Mr Batra that it would be alright by homeopathy and he gave the medicine which and after some time the bowl became red and it automatically healed up and all the puss was oozed out.He was such a nice person that I used to consult him in all matters.One day I was sitting so tensed he inquired from me what was the matter? I told him that I was getting false complaints.He told me not to get upset and always remember GOD when in depression
I told him some body among Netas or contractor was black mailing me. I told him that some ordinary envelope had been received and that I was threatened that i should place Rs 30000/ bag near the Sobatia Bagh railway bridge if I failed to do so I had to face serious consequences and that my two children would killed . In this threatening letter the address was given as ,"Himat Singh 440 Volts "It was also instructed that I should not inform to the police.I was so frightened and on the advice Mr Batra I sent my wife along with the children to Patna where my eldest brother was living.I was feeling suspicious on every person who used to meet me in office.I used to take some precautions and never went alone on inspections .In those a picture named Benam was being screened in picture halls.In the storey I remember that Amitabh Bachan was facing such problem and mystery surrounded and his son was kidnapped. later on the story was ended .But I was thinking as if it might happen with me .Mr Batra told me that I should not show my nervousness in any case and the threatening letters would automatically stop.His this advice gave me courage and I was able to work quite peacefully there after.
One day it so happened that Mr R N Tandon told me that I would soon be promoted to the post of Executive Engineer and the date was I remember as 25/10/1977.Mr Tandon had by that time was promoted to the post of Chief Engineer tube wells.Later on I was shocked that I could not be promoted as there was separate gallary for ST /S C castes and I belong to higher caste.I
was superseded and my juniors were promoted
.

No comments: