These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Aligarh Posting another wonderful memories of year 1965 to 1969

While recalling the old memories I remember that the inspection houses of Tube well department mostly used to be electrified and it was very convenient to stay there .The inspection house of Atrauli was under my sub division .There were JE who kept the inspection house quite neat and clean .One of the chawkidar' s name was Sh Kirpal Singh and he was related to sh Kalyan Singh and we used to take special care of him and also he was good worker and elder person near retirement .He had worked in the department quite sincerely .Some times Sh Kalyan Singh used to visit him and we used to pay due respects to him like our own elder person .As I told earlier that the department used to be our family.Every body whether on high post or lower had due regards for each other . In those days one of my JE;s name was Y.C .Gupta and this JE was very senior one .It was known at that time his some relatives were making some picture and he bused to spend money in the pictures.One day I inquired him what is the name of his picture .He replied that the name of the picture was PAHLE PAISA PHIR BHAGWAN"the cast of the picture was Kamani Kaushal Manohar Deepak and JOHNY WHISKY, MADHU MATI etc .While I was on tour I met this team at Agra and inquired from them What is the fate of that picture?To m y astonishment Mr Johhy Whisky replied that when there was "No Paisa To Bhadwan Kaise. Mile ga "It meant that the picture could not be completed .As such Sh Y C Gupta lost much of his hard money .It was advised to him that he should not invest money in films I pay respects to my staff and officers and still remember them fondly.

No comments: