These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wonderful memories of Jhansi from 1981 onwards

As I have mentioned that I had to face the then Deputy secretary regarding my promotion he told me that I had met him for 4 times and that I should had come in the meeting time that was 3 to 5 pm .I replied him that I had come on the orders of the then minister and that I would wait out side his office till 5 pm .To this he immediately uttered that , " Pata Nihin Kahan Se Sattu Kha ke Aa Jate Hain " then he told me that I should meet My Chief and there was one report missing and get the report available only then promotion could be considered and accordingly I had to pursue the matter about 6 months and remained at Lucknow and tried and tried again to get my due promotion .So many hurdles were there and acted as stumbling blocks in way of ones promotion .Even then I considered my self lucky that I got the promotion and thank the GOD THE ALMIGHTY and also retired safely without any blot .
One day my daughter went to School and we were informed that she met with an accident near LAS KALA crossing we rushed to the railway hospital and found that my daughter was running a vicky motor bi cycle and that she could not control the same and she dashed against a tractor at the crossing which was coming from the other direction.She was rushed to Doctor Chaubey"s clinic in Sipri bazar and she had to get stitches at the left ear to stop the bleeding.I hear that the scream and was sitting away from the clinic as I was so weak at heart that I was unable to see any one in pain.
I also remember that one day my son also tried hand in driving and he was entering the colony with my car and while manoeuvring hit one of the jeep of Sharmaji ( my friend)who was our colleague and nothing serious damage was done so he made no mistakes later on and was expert in driving .Anu and Montoo mostly used to drive Kinetic Honda scooter and scooter respectively from class 5 Th to 10 Th Montoo used to go to school on bi cycle and after that he used to drive car or jeep also.I did not know how and when they learnt the driving and now they are expert in driving.God bless them this is my wish.

No comments: