These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Transferred to Aligarh in Tubewells circle in year 1965 onwards Wonderful officers

as I was transferred to tube well division Bulandshahr U.P I came back to home at Delhi and staying at Bara Hindu Rao residence during my transit time before joining the new posting .We were given the one week as the joining time.After a week when I made a trip to Bulandshahr from Delhi.I was thinking that I would get the charge very easily and would come back after some time .So I asked my Bauji that he should also accompany me to Bulandshahr.He happily agreed to my suggestion and as I reached Bulandshahr I met Sh Vk jain the then AE at Bulandshahr who promised me that I should come after 2 days and that he would hand over .I being with my Bauji we returned back to Delhi the same day.Actually sh Jain was not inters ted to hand over and he got the time to manipulate and I got the news that got me transferred to Aligarh on the attach post in the Tube well circle Aligarh.When I inquired i got the news that Sh Jain was known as PAPUJI and he was in touch with the then chief engineer as he was expert in reading the hands and used to forecast and as such could influence them by telling their fate and luck. The tube well sub division was in this way was snatched from me.This place was very near to my home and I would had been convenient.As I was attached to circle I was getting experience of tube wells and how to arrange parts and how to make inventories and place orders through DG S & D and Director of Industries.Some times I had a chance to come to Delhi on the Government work.I had a J E attached with me to help me but he was very slow and used to be sad .One day I asked him what was the matter and I came to Know that his wife has divorced him as such he could not take interest in work .So I had to do his work also .As I was attached to circle I had to dispose of so many files and the PUC " S ( Papers Under Considerations)
One day seeing so much pending I wrote down no tings on files about 20 to 30 files in a single day and sent them to S E for orders.As SE noticed all the files he became angry and called me to his camp office in his office cum residence .He was so angry that he shouted at me and said ," You were keeping all these files under your pillow' on this out burst of my boss I also got annoyed and replied in self esteem that I was not in habit of listening all the abuses and such I thrashed door of my boss and told him that I was resigning and reporting the matter to the Secretary .I immediately wrote down my resignation and got it received from the Head Clerk of the circle and put my luggage on the car and was driving off to Delhi and I noticed that all the gates of tube well colony were closed and one peon came running after me and that he informed me that SE was calling me.As I returned back The then SE told me that He was elder to me and requested me to take back the resignation .He consoled me like his son and told me that I would some day become chief Engineer.I also begged him to pardon me .I bow my head to that pious soul may GOD give his soul peace under HIS Devinne feet Continuing.............................

No comments: