These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Monday, December 17, 2007

First Posting at Mainpuri (UP)

While was posted at Mainpuri I had great interest in the mechanical work and going for inspection s .One day I was accompanying the truck driver Sh Babu Khan for arranging the fuel ,lubricants and spare parts for the machines under me.and we were heading towards Delhi .As we reached Moradabad as it was night time we decided to have something to eat near Railway station .We had finished dinner and were ready to start for Delhi my driver approached me that he had met some relatives and they wanted to go to Gajrola which was on the way as such I allowed them to sit on the back seat .They were about 5 to 6 in numbers and were sitting in the cabin and I was sitting in front seat near drivers seat and the driver was driving the truck at a very high speed and our truck was passing through a lonely stretch on the road and the truck reached Gajrola .From this point the persons ordered us to divert our truck towards to other direction and I resisted and told the persons on the back seat.On hearing this they at once pulled out revolver on my back and ordered my to do as they were saying.At that moment I realised that the driver had given the lift to wrong persons and that they were no relations of the driver.After travelling some miles they ordered us to stop our truck and they stepped down from the truck.As they were leaving I remarked that they should take away Sh Khan with them and that I would drive the truck myself.I told all this jokingly on hearing this the driver requested me not to send him with them as they were no relatives .Within minutes those dacoits disappeared in the darkness and we started our journey towards Delhi.We were so much frightened and on reaching Delhi we heaved a sigh of relief.Now as I am describing that episode my hairs are standing on end.Any way my driver had realised his fault and I pardoned him and I advised him to never give lift to the strangers and for petty advantage he should not risk his and others lives

No comments: