These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Magician at Mainpuri and his forecast

As I have reported earlier that some magician had called me on the stage in full view of the whole staff and district level officersof Mainpuri and told me that I might get married to a girl hailing from city whose name might start with alphabet " J " and that forecast was proving to be correct.No sooner some person came to me who brought a proposal for my marriage and I directed him to my father at Delhi. The name of the girl started from " S " which was indicated by the magician cum astrologer.Later as the time passed by after engagement the girl went to Japan.She served with radio Japan.When she came back to India her outlook and thoughts changed and the engagements was cancelled .As soon as the news of cancellation spread among our relatives again another proposal came from Jhansi .Agai the name of girl in question is starting with alphabet " S "This was also from the city with first alphabet " J ". This time my father did not take chances and I was happily married.I am lucky this time and am happy and passing my life peacefully and wish that my children may get a happy and peaceful life and they should progress in their life.Only happy moments have been given preference.and I am enjoying in writing these memories.This was the magic of letter J and is very important.My own name also starts with letter " J "

No comments: