These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Aligarh Posting another wonderful memories of year 1965 to 1969

During my stay at Aligarh I enjoyed a lot .I was wondering that name of cinema was TAS VEER MAHAL which I had never heard of .There was library in the Aligarh University which was all made of glass which was a marvel piece of Architecture .while going to the market there is a wooden bridge which was known as Kath ka PUL

Strange Incident of a teacher at Aligarh.
----------------------------------------
One day I was requested by my SE that I would help the teacher who was depressed and he was suffering from mental decease.His name was Sharmaji and he used to teach son of my SE .IT was decided that teacher had to be taken to mental hospital at Agra.I went to his residence in narrow mohalla and found that Sharmaji was standing on the top of his house and saying to his relatives that he was going to jump from the second storey of his house.There was a great crowd of onlookers .Any how his uncle had persuaded him to come down and told him that he would be taken to Delhi for site seeing.On this he came down and readily sat in my car..This teacher sat in the back seat behind me and I was driving the car myself .My driver and his uncle sat in the rear seat As was crossing the wooden bridge ( KATH KA PUL) shrama ji cought hold of me from behind and ordered me to fetch a mach box and a packet of cigarette for him .My car was stopped and I released myself from his grip and I told his uncle to control him as we had to travel a lot.Any way on the request of his uncle I carried on .As we were passing through the green fields he ordered me to stop my car and he came out from car and started singing " Yeh meri Desh Ki dharti sona ugle .....Ugle heere moti -----Yeh mere desh ki Dharti "
Any how he was controlled and brought to my car and made him to sit inside car.As we passing through the railway bridge he saw Taj Mahal and began to shout that he was being cheated as we had promised to take him to Delhi and that he was being taken to Agra.He tried to jump but his relatives cought him firmly and he could not do any thing .I remember that as I took a brief visit to my Tayeji"s place at SHAHZADI KI MANDI AGRA he any way got the chance and hid himself in some hut and was not willing to come out.People gathered there and asked me why I had freed him ,to this question I replied to the mob that we were carrying him to mental hospital.I immediately took him to Billochpura where the mental hospital was located.As soon we reached near the hospital all the staff recognised him and welcomed him ," AAOH SHARMAJI".But sharmaji saw a beggar out side the gate of hospital and started singing ," GARIBON KI SUNO BHAGWAN TUMAHRI SUNE GA TUM EK PAISA DOGE WOH DUS LAKH DEGA." On his pressure his uncle had to pay at least Rs 500/to that beggar.Any way on depositing the Sharmaji in the hospital I heaved a sigh of relief.On return from Agra I told the whole story to my SE and the difficult time I had faced.
During my stay at Aligarh once my previous SE from Mainpuri and Etawah circle came to me and asked me to accompany him to Delhi and that he would take permission from my present SE .Actually he was a Kanyakubj Brahman and he was to see a boy for his daughter.As I belong to Delhi so he wanted my company and help him in this regard. In those days the war with Pakistan was going on .As we were returning from DELHI and there was orders of Black out .As soon as we were passing Shahdara bridge I opened the head lights of my car by mistake.On crossing the bridge the mob surrounded us and they were very angry we soon begged pardon and the mob spared us after identifying us that we were officer and not the enemy.Whenever I remember that incident I used to shiver .Any way those days were my happiest days
VISIT OF MY FATHER BIN LAW AT ALIGARH
Another interesting happening took place at Aligarh .All of a sudden my father law to be visited Aligarh for fixing marriage.My brother in law to be was also accompanying him.I recognised him that I saw him in Roorkee and told him that he did from mechanical in 1964 while I did civil in 1962.I was senior to him but he was saying again and again that he was not knowing me .At this my father in law gave a hint to my brother in law that he should say that he had seen myself.After verifying my status they fixed my marriage and we were married happily and enjoying our lives after relieving from all the major duties now we have become Dada ,Dadi and nana and nani.I bow my head to the departed noble souls of my father in law and mother in law and that all those who had given me the support to travel the uneven track of our lives.I pay my sincere heart felt regards to those who had left us and attained the eternal peace in heaven.


---------------------------------------

No comments: