These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Before Partion 6

When I come to greetings words I remeber that people used to say like this as under
Kya hall hai khan sahib?
Khuda dI maher hai.or
Khda Ki Maher hai.
KAya hall hai Mahashiaji ?
Ishwar the Kirpa hai.
Kaya hall hai sardar sahib?
Waye Guru di maher hai .
and Salam wala kul salam. Parvidgar ki maher hai etc
Once my Bauji was so tensed and I heard him saying like this as under
Sir pur gire pahar to fariad kya kare ? Saman So burs ka pal ki khabir nahe .
My mother used to sing " MERI PATIAN TE LIKH DE JAI GOPAL ' THIS WAS A SONG DEVOTED TO SHRI KRISHANA THE LORD. THIS MAY BE SHE NAMED MY SELF AS jAI gOPAL IT MAY BE HER INNER WISH THAT I SHOULD DO GOOD WORK THAT'S WHY I AM WRITING THESE MEMORIES.MAY GOD GIVE ME COURAGE TO CARRY ON. NOW I PAUSE HERE AND I WILL GO TO NEXT PHASE OF MEMORIES WHEN I ALONG WITH MY MOTHER AND SISTERS WENT TO TOBBA TEK SINGH (A District in Pakistan ) CHAPTER'' BEFORE PARTITION 7''

3 comments:

Prem Anand said...

Lage Raho Bardey Bhai!

Santosh

JG Sethi said...

Dear Sister
I wish that all of you must be quite happy .But due to this blog I am feeling as if we are still in canada.Thanks a lot for your encouraging remarks
yours Brother
Jai Gopal Sethi

JG Sethi said...

Dear Sister
I wish that all of you must be quite happy .But due to this blog I am feeling as if we are still in canada.Thanks a lot for your encouraging remarks
yours Brother
Jai Gopal Sethi