These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Search of dreams

Today as I woke up I saw that I was witnessing a dream which shows that respected Bauji has come to my dream .It so happenned that when he took last breath I was with him .On that fateful evening I noticed that his voice had trumbled and he went in to some sort of coma.I cried and informed My wife and Jijaji and sister that our Bauji was not answering and I rushed to Doctor Dr Verma at Meerut Canal Colony Pallav Puram but as bad luck have it the docter was busy in operation of her mother and he came late and he checked and fuond that the blood pressure was diminishing and went lowest at !0 at arms and by twinkling of an eye it was all over.The docter scrached his (Bauji "s ) toe and there was no sences.I screamed and so my brother.I tnen had a great rage against the Docter but later on realised that all was written and we cannot go againt will of God.
Now after about 13 years I saw Bauji in my dreams that Bauji was just sleeping and some injury marks on his body and he was examined by the docters and diclared him dead .I again called the docter who agai examined him and as he was about to leave a voice comes that whrer we were going.He told us that he was not dead abnd he was just pretended .Then the docters astonished and we were just thinking as to it can happen that a dead person can get life again.The dream is dream and as I woke up found nothing around and that pious soul again vanished.We attended the Mata Ki Chawki at Naraina and had a enjoyed the worship songs in prise of GOD THE ALMIGHTY.

No comments: