These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Picking Of Pocket At Jhansi

While I was remembering the difficulties in the service I recall that once I was travelling from Jhansi to Lucknow it so happened that as I was purchasing the ticket at the railway counter someone pushed me from behind and I purchased the ticket and I boarded the train and sat on my reserved seat I counted the money and I found that about Rs 15000/ were missing from my pocket and I felt so bad that I once thought that I should get out of my train and to go back to Jhansi but I continued the journey.As I was having still balance money so I gaurded that suit case the whole night and returned back the next day.Actually I was so much frustated that I was not being given promotion for the last 25 years I was on the same post although I worked so cautiously.But this was the fate of so many Assistant engineers in the Irrigation department.The seniority was in the court but no body cuold help.In one of the judgement the Supreme has termed the seniority is just like a coat which has so mmany holes and if itis stitched at one place it gives way on the other side so what cannot be cured must be endaured.Once my own son questioned me älso . In social gathering uot side the department people also used to see it in a different manner .Hearing my own inner self voice I started the matter legally .I started writing to the govt and all the officers.Once I went to the the then Miniter OF Irigation and he dircted me to the Secretay Irigation who gave me a patience heaing but made me wait out side his office fom 10 am to 3 pm and remarked ,"SATTU BANDH KE AA AATE HAIN "He told me that I was being delayed by my cheif Engineer as He he had not sent all the CRS and Ingerity reports etc and then I stayed at Lucknow to get my recards like crs and other material cleared Iwent to Lucknow in summer and returned in winter.Every day I used to sit on the bench out side the office of the then Cheif Engineer and then I was given the seniority from 1982 and senior sale and selection grade could be sanctioned.Then I got promomtion through the court as E E and subsequently to the post of SE .I had to move the contept proceedings also to acheive this.Lastly I prayed to the authorities for the post of Cheif Engineer but as there was no notification of retiring age being raised to 60 years I had been retired at 58 years age.As bad luck would have it after 15 days of my retirement the notification of raising the retirement age as 60 years.I was satisfied with this as I got my house vacated through court from one Kasmere tenent who was residing in my Delhi house from the last 11years and was demanding some considerations to vacate.Had I been in UP service I would have not got the possession of
my house.Similarily I got S F AND FF vacated.Continuing

No comments: