These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Different difficulties during sevice life

Reffering to the past difficulties I remember that once just after marriage I had a problem of hernia and in the morning I my hernia stared entangled and it was said that it should be operated within 24 hours so I had to rush for immediate operation to Delhi.At that period I was posted at Meerut in tubewell division Meerut but to my dismay I was refused to leave my duties ,so I took a strong step and came to Delhi and was operated upon for hernia.I cant forget and the the immediate boss but be gone and bye gone and I also thank him that he taught me lesson that I should work hard in the interest of Govt job.I also thank Mr RN.Tondan for helping me at that time and so I any how relived from that tension.While in service my higher ups used to say that duty was the first prority and that Gazetted officer was a 24 hours servant.In this I was condioned to work hard during 1969.

No comments: