These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Completion of !0 years of retirement Successfully

As I was peeping throgh the past 10 years I was astonished to note that I have completed 10 years since I retired from the servicefrom the post of S E from Irrigation department U P .All these years I have spent sometimes in social work as i was attached to RWA Saket.As this type of service in Delhi just a thankless job.Here in Delhi no body bothers for the neibhours and there is no sence of community living .The people here are self centered and remain aloof.All are running after money and people are rich as regards money is concened but they are somewhat poor as regards behavior and helping the neighboursor the poor.Today I am happy that my relative S Prahlad Singh Sahni won the election from Chandni Chawk while I am unhappy that Shri Vijay Jolly lost against Smt Sheila Dikhit.As a matter of fact it is difficult judge the mood of voters.RWAS are always neutral and these Associations have to take work from the M L A ;s for development of their respective colonies.Had Shri Vijay Jolly not changed the constituency he would have better chances to win.
Now on personal life I feel young although I have completed one decade of retirement life .No doubt that aging effect is there abnd I have to take so money medicines daily to tackle the diebeties and other minor medical complications.But even then I am happy that God is helping me to live a peaceful life.I give respect to my children and my wife who is doing so much even though she is suffering due to right hand fracture ailment.I give regards to her for pulling on life with zeal and at this age .I close for the day with these sincere thoughts for the day for all near and dear ones.

No comments: