These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Old Memories never fade (ON Terrorist attacks in Nov 2008 In Mumbai)

As I was hearing the terrible and drastic action by terrorists I was seeing it with my tears in eyes as this was not cinema and dramatised actions and these were true.Iwas thinking why at all it is happening .Ever since I saw this my memories flashed back .Once in previous chapter in pre partion period that when I ws only about sevn years old and I was living in Kohat in NWFP(Pakistan)I noticed that a pathan was butchering the birds by twisting their necks as if the innocent birds has no life.I just turned my eyes from that seen.I also remember that the the pathans / used to invade the Hindu mohallas so often and do the looting and after that they used set our houses on fire.Once the mohalla security had a courage and they unitedly made a morcha on the tallest building and used to fire gun shots to keep away the the invders to do much harm and a result we any how resided there for many years till partition.During the partition they became our blood thirstyand we heaved a sigh of relief when we reached in independent India.But here also we are not enjoing our free life due to terroism.Ihave seen the senseless killing of innocent people .As matter of fact the terroist dont treat us as their brothern or sisters and their brains are washed on the religion basis.These terrorists have only one religion to kill people and spread terrorism.In my opinion these terrorists should be given moral lectures so that they may be given one lesson that religion never allows any body to take life of any body as one can not give life .Can you make dead man alive? IF so then what right we have got to take the life of others.This lesson has been enshrined in all religions viz Muslims,Sikhs,Hindus and christanity.The religions heads should ponder on this aspect.So in the lost I request all to shun violence and terrorism if we are not awken at this juncture then we can say that dooms day is not far.After 61 years of whenever there is a bloodshed and terrorism my old soul again recaptures the old wounds when people sufferd tremonduosly at hands of muslims /pathans in Pakistan and ran from there leaving all their belongings and countless killings.We treat them our belovrd friends but they should respect us in the same way.In the end I strongly hope that peace will prevail in the end.

No comments: