These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Diffrent Encounters regarding different stages of life

In childhood I used to be very talkative and I used to stand on the roof and extempore to utter some pashto and urdu mixed language and my Bauji used to say that i would be a Vakil.Once I was carrying the pet dog for evening walk then bigger dog had a fight and in a short moment the bigger dog gave so much hurt that my pet dog died at the spotand I could not save it.I felt bad.Once pathon hit me so hard that I still feel that pain although so many years have passed away.It is the incident of Kohat.Again the incident of Kohat when I went to school and the teacher gave so much cane thrashing because I had not learnt ALF,BAY Pey ......etc.THe name of the teacher was Buta Ram.....Then when I was holidayin with my mother at TOBA TEK SINGH Town ther aiso I saw the daggers and Nezes (spears ) and the angry mob with red eyes of anguish and ready to attack on Hinhus and sikhs and running from lane after lane and then hiding to any how to get some place for safety.Then being tapped in Anaj KI Mandi in Toba Tek Singh town.My hears still hears the nasty abuses which were hearled on all who were trapped there.Some times shoes and other objectionable items were flunged from the outside into the Anaj Ki Mondi.I cannot forget the journey from Tobatek singh Town to Lahore .People were pushed into the train and on all staions the fearful muslims or pathans used to abuse us as Kaafers.They treated us on the way as if we were criminals .But we were all innocent people .Our fault was that we were born there which had fallen in the share of Pakistan.We have read in the history that Kings do change but not the Parja(population)But in the freedom fight against Britishers we were equl partners.Then why at all we were being treated like that?Frightened people drinking urine to save their lives as the water taps on stations were intentially cut so that we would die out thirst.During freedom struggle we also raised the slogans ,TODI BUCHA HAI HAI ANGRZO HINDUTAN KO CHHOR DO YEH HINDUSTAN HAMMARA HA. HINDI HAIN HUM YEH HINDUSTAN HAMMARA HAI.OUR India is a demcratic country and always hehaved in peaceful manner and never thaught of taking arms on muslims in the same way.We Indians believe in Ahinsa and shun the bloodshed


Learning Bycycle was a great job and I was afraid of falling down and got hurt.My eldest once made me sit on cycle and asked me to paddle but I was not knowig to climb down and subsrquently dasded it on the water pies on the road side on Chamelion Road delhi and in that way I used to learn cycle and it proed a great asset to me when I had to rush from one class to another in Polytechnic in delhi and later on during my Engineering in Roorkee.Thanks to my eldest brother late Shri Sohan Lalji.
I also once had a trip from Roorkee to Haridwar on bycycle.It gave me enjoment.During hostel days I had mentioned that once I was hit by my friend but I once thought to harm but remained silent to avoid the matter and that was also a good sence
Once I had a chance to go on river side with my friend during RaiWALA N C C camp I saw a perfect beauty but at the same time I thought that we should avoid to mix with the locals and they might be dangerous and therefore I rushed back to camp and heaved a sigh of relief.As iwas told by our elders that we should try to have control on our wilful desires and have to acheive the goal as all the deviations were to be avoided and concentrate on studies
When I got degree of BE (civil)from Roorkee University I came home and was whiling away time then our Bauji told us to do some job but we remained at home and all the brothers were just used make mischiefs and on that point once our BAUJI TOLD US THAT WE WOULD NOT GET FOOD IF WE DONT WORK tO JUSTIFY hE ORDERD US TO SLEEP IN THE FACTORY .hE WAS PERFECTLY RIGHT In this way we learnt a dignity of labour and now stood in our lives with our self esteem we acheived our goal and finished our job by settling our son and daughter in their respective lives.I think it is our pious duty as human being.
Firsly I tried to seek some job in MCD and I got the job in MCD as graduate section officer and my posting was in planning section .My collegues were very helpful .but as I was JE in MCD some our neighbours used to give me some jobs to get sanctions and use my influence which I could not do as I got little time for those thankless jobs and every time when my boss checked I was not available on my seat.So out of frustation saught service in UP IRRIGATION AT MAINPURI in 1963
Here I started learning to drive car and so many heavy machines like Draglines,bull dozes .tracters trucks out zeal to learn all.Slowly all the taste was vanished as the department raised so many audit points althouh I was right.I encountered so many difficulties as I was new and also new and fresh from the university and those lapses did occur.Eeven the supervisor under me tried to deceive but proper checking saved me As I was new some of the pesons under me tied to steal and once I caught the person red handed who apologised I allowed him to work after giving him strong warning.So I had to balance with my higher officers and the staff below
In UP there are cast basis and I was being Punjabi I had to take special care to save my job and post even then complaints did occure as no bady could satisfy all when you were dealing public life as ours job was tough to distribute water for Irrigation eithr from tubewells our through canals........

No comments: