These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy birth day of Shashi Sethi on 30 th July 2010

A s I woke up in the morning I just forgot to wish a happy birth day to Shashi Sethi and at the same time a bell of telephone rang and I picked up the phone and I was just heard "",hello dad where is mummy and asked Shashi that Montoo wants to convey good wishes on her Birth day "".Shashi has also reciprocated the feelings of Montoo and the kids and kitty and conveyed thanks to them.Only then I realised that it was my mistake and conveyed sorry to Shashi.In the evening I along with my little friend Soni brought the cake and celebrated it with some of our PGS and took some of the snaps.This was a simple event but we enjoyed with a zeal and refreshed our old memories.On this occasion Anu and Gaurav and P N Anand ,Santosh ,Dolly Subhash and Ashish Anand conveyed their good and sincere wishes to Shashi.We are grateful to them.It is noted here that Ashish Anand s birth day is on 30 th July .We recollect that we celebrated the birth day of both Shashi and Ashish Anand when we were in Canada during our visit to Canada in year 2007

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Uncle:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! All the best to you and Aunty. Lots of love!

JG Sethi said...

Thanks for the birth day wishes and we also wish you a happy birth day too

JG Sethi said...

Thanks for the birth day wishes and we also wish you a happy birth day too