These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jhansi Ki Rani on Zee TV Serial dated 12/08/2010

As reported that Jhansi Ki Rani serial as dramatised may have some historical facts but showing to public in such a fashion is not in a good taste .It has revealed so many cruelties en lashed in the old days by the the then rulers of British Empire.The canning's of the Frangies and the torture scenes in the the serial will serve no purpose except spreading hatred among our people.The small child sitting by my side was inquiring so many unsolved questions which I did not answer as that will spoil his growth .As I requested earlier that now the TV serials should be censored and segregated in some categories such as Adult viewing and children or family viewing.We all know that had Jhansi Ki Rani succeeded we would have got independence about a century before 1947.I hope most of us agree that Britishers succeeded in dividing our people on the basis of caste and religion basis and they had ruled on us for decades .I have seen some of the incidents during partition and those sad memories haunt me whenever I sit and ponder on those sad events of past .

No comments: