These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ragging in educational institutions

A few days back I have read in the newspaper that Govt is serious and has the intentions to get rid of menace of ragging and started taking affidavits from the students as well as from the parents that they will not take part in ragging of junior students.If the institutions and the students make up their mind then and then only we can heave a sigh of relief.After the court rulings no body should risk his whole career by indulging in ragging .Let us hope for the better and a day is not far when the freshers will feel a congenial environment in their colleges and will attend to their studies in a peaceful manner.I again recall how a sort of introduction of freshers was arranged by College authorities in year 1959 in Roorkee University.It was all official as I have narrated in my earlier blog.

No comments: