These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Result of CBSE

As I was waiting for the result ob CBSE I was in the seventh heaven of delight when I got a call from my daughter that the students who were getting tuition from her in Delhi got up to 96% in the most difficult subject that is ENGLISH.Regarding her school in Jhansi where she and her faculty of Mahatma HANS RAJ MODERN School,Located at SHIVPURI ROAD the results are excellent. A day is not far when it will be considered as one of the best school.My all good wishes are with Gaurav Misra B Tech I T BHU S Tech I I T Delhi,Mrs Anu Misra M A (English and History) B ED (SPECIAL ENGLISH ), LINGUISTIC CONSULTANT ,Mr.NIRAJ Khatri B Tech I I T KANPUR founder Impact ,and visionaries Mr Manish Agarwal IPS B.Tech IIT KANPUR,MR NIKUNJ SRIVASTAV IAS B.Tech IIT KANPUR. Mr VIJAY SHUKLA B Tech IT BHU MBA XLRI and other IIT ians such as montoo B.Tech I T BHU S tech .IIT Delhi and all the staff of the school. Well done keep it up.

No comments: