These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Amithabhs Birth Day (16 th May,2010) celebrations purpose Actual 22/05/2010





Here I am trying to put the pleasing memories of Amitabhs birth day on record as I have enjoyed a lot on this event .A day before we started collecting the invitation cards as Amithabh wanted to call his class mates on 16 Th May between 5.30 pm to 8.30pm.On the last day when he was going to class he was gleaming as if he is the king and was on the top of world .On seeing this site I was thinking how God gives so such innocent pleasures to kids and as we grow older and older this pleasures goes on diminishing.We enjoyed with him and this happy memory will last long in my life.God may give him long and happy life and such is our wish.Here I must mention that Amitabh is my grand son (my daughters son ) and is so dear to us.Group photos will surely keep us glued to him when we see those childhood memory

No comments: