These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Helping Ishaan sayal for admission in DCE

! was over joyed when I heard the news that Ishaan Sayal has been selected in AIeee test and I congratulated him from the core of my heart .I guided him that he should attend all the counselling and mark attendances and he will surely get his admission in the college of his choice.this the last chance to get admission after I I T.He should have faith in GOD and be punctual.usually the counselling take longer time and he should stay up to the last.Those who help themselves GOD helps them.His rank is good and should have faith and confidence.As regards the civil stream the scope is good. Other streams are also good and it depends on the taste and the subject which is according to ones taste.

No comments: