These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LOST PURSE

On 04/02/2015 I lost my purse somewhere in my house and I tied my best to trace the same but I could not find it so far.After that now I am losing hope to get it BACK. The purse contained the important documents such as pan,driving licence Registration No.  of cars and credit card and approximate RS 9500/ in cash.Now I am thinking to lodge a report and then I have start the process of getting duplicates from different authorities.My routine has been affected so badly due this mistake.The old age is somewhat brings forgetfulness.When I informed grand kids they informed me that Nana just Chill and gave reasons that don't effect your health on account of this mistake.This gave me courage that I should not be afraid of obstacles Money which was in my purse was about Rs 9500/.Waiting for some one return the documents and keep the money I don 't mind I am hoping against hopes and think that something  good  may turn up.

No comments: