These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

A visit to Jhansi a pleasure trip

On 7th Feb 2015 I got message from my daughter to visit a function of farewell of students of 12 class in her school Hansraj Modern School  Jhansi. .We were in seventh heaven of delight to this message .We  were ready and boarded the train and in couple of hours we reached Jhansi. We attended the music night and the performance of the children which was excellent and the chairman . was a great speech which encouraged the students to rise in their fields hard labour .As  I have so many times quoted so many times the usual share  Mahnet Karo Azizo  Mahnet Se Kam Hoga  Kahatey hain Jise Wakt  AA KAR Gulam HOGA.After visit to  all my relatives  and friends we returned to our place Delhi with satisfied frame of mind.This visit will be a memorable for whole of life.

No comments: