These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My 73 rd birth day on 1 December 2013

On my 73 berth day I was very much excited as on this day My sister and jijaji and my brother in  law along with family were present on that day.My daughter Anu along with  Ashi and Soni  were also present.We had cut the cake and some snaps were taken .My son took special efforts and arranged an excellent party .I got so many good wishes on this day .We prayed to God that HE will bestow the blessings to us and our family may remain happy in future also.I also thank To my all relatives and friends for sending good wishes on this occasion either my mail or on face book.We have taken some snaps that will be uploaded in due course of time.Thank you all.On next day we went to Faridabad I was surprised to know that my brother and his son Pawan had also made elaborate arrangements on my Birthday and we received gifts and cut the birthday cake.These were our happy moments and we will remember and relish its sublime pleasure.This is our bonus life's happy birth day and we should enjoy it to its level of ecstasy.

No comments: