These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Long awaited Medical Bills of Shashi Sethi My Wife

.I have submitted the medical bill of Shashi sethi of Max Speciality Hospital  Saket in March 2012 and the same was sent to Medical examination to CMO Ghaziabad and the chief Engineer Irrigation UP took a long time and then sent to DM Gautam Budh Nagar  ( NOIDA) Treasury which again referred  to Chief Accounts officer to inquire that  whether I am a pension holder from Irrigation Dept UP     .It is worth mentioning here that I have been mentioning my PPO no  in all the correspondence and enclosed a certificate from accounts office  at UP BHAWAN 4 SARDAR PATEL MARG NEW DELHI.After getting the reply the DM has sanctioned the amount Rs 1.97 lacs against the bill of Rs 4.04 Lacs (approx) This amount is just in Accounts office at UP BHAWAN      4 ,  Sardar Patel Marg New Delhi.This to mention here that my wife had paralytic attack in March 2012 and rushed to near by Max hospital she remained in ICU for about one month.and I have paid the bill and still waiting to get a medical reimbursement and about 2 years have passed.
Irony of fate is that my wife had a heart attack on 29 Th April 2013 and I have spent about Rs 3.17 Lacs for heart stunting as 3 arteries were 90% blocked and so emergencies occurred and had to shell out medical bills .This bill has been sent to Chief Engineer UP Irrigation Dept UP and still pending in Engineer in Chief Office Lucknow U P
Again I have been compelled to undergo for my left eye cataract eye operation  on 4 th April 2013 from Shroff Eye Hospital  GK 1 New Delhi and sent a medical bill to Chief Engineer UP Irrigation Lucknow  reimbursement.This bill is also Amounting to Rs 54000/ approx and still pending. and I am waiting for getting medical claim.Indian Govt has sanctioned a RTI act but to get claims is difficult task.The state govt boasts that it gives all medical facilities to all state govt employees and retired state employees at par .The govt has also ordered that retired state employees living Delhi will get the bills checked from CMO MEERUT in the interest of retired employees residing in DELHI Let us hope that Govt will wake up from deep slumber.

No comments: