These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

God IS GREAT

I am tempted to write that God Is really great.Once upon a time when we were facing the agony and hardships of partition in 1947 and running from lane to lane and hiding from the ruthless killings from some mindless disgruntled elements in Tobateksingh with convenience of Pakistani police and took shelter in Anaaj Ki mandi.Remained there for about 2 months and finally we were sent to India .Those were the days of horror and the memories went deep in our minds.I came to India along with my four sisters and mother and spent some time in Patiala camp.Later on due to some communications we found our brothers and father who were reported to at Kuruchhetra camp.Slowly we went on doing hard work and we were settled in India better than if we had been in Pakistan.It is a saying that Punjabi es are generally a hard working community and I am proud for the same.when ever we feel some need I don't know from where the Almighty sends the help and enshrines the path.Now at the age of 70 I feel that the past years are matter of days.Every day brings us hope for the better and we are grateful to God and will exist in this world if we act according to the wishes of God.I remember the recent incident when I was returning from J Block t o M Block Saket at 11 pm on Diwali night when a burning splinter came inside my new NANO car as the front window glass was open.As the polythene covers were not removed as yet so it caught fire .I took courage and extinguished the fire by my left hand and threw the burning splinter and polythene out side the car.For the moment I was in a fix but God has sent the courage.As NANO was new I was reluctant to remove the polythene covers from the seats so that it will look new.But one should always take precautions and should not wait for some mishap to happen.So God is Great is my firm belief.

No comments: