These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Attending marriages in November 2010 ( Welfare)

Just to keep a record I attended the marriage of my oldest friend Mr Mahesh Satija"" s son Vineet Kumar on 12 th Nov 2010 at plot 7 sector 6 Dwarka New Delhi.It was a nice gathering and after showering good wishes we returned at about 11pm .We were quite happy to see the couple .We have seen Vaneet in the child hood when we were posted at Allahabad in year 1978 to 1982.I was astonished that Vaneet recognised us after decades.Similarly on 17 th instant we again attended the marriage of our beloved late JC Batra 's grand daughter Mathli and met Mrs Batra ""s family members like Rajneesh Batra,Jainender Batra and their children who are now striving for their careers .I met Pinki ( Mr J C Batra s doughier ,Babli and their children ) We had a memorable time to see the future generation.When we were at Allahabad I remember there was one child named Kitty as I asked her he told her name but I recognised her by childhood name.She is daughter of Satish Batra brother of Late JC Batra who retired from Dhanbad.All these gave us great joy and old acquaintances were renewed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Uncle for remembering us and cherishing memories of the times, we spent together.

Rgds

Raju

JG Sethi said...

Dear Rajneesh
Thanks for reading my blog it will rekindle the past memories which will otherwise be last in memorylanes. With best wishes and keep it up to write more.
with regards to elders
Yours
JGSETHI