These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lost the atm and lic policy a great shock

As I was pondering that how much I have lost in life as per our fault and also due to fault of others and that of technology the result is tension.From the beginning if I have to start that what I have lost it will be a great list and it is better to forget the past and try to be on safe gaurd at present and future.
Before partition in 1947 .....I lost our house in Kohat where I used to enjoy my child hood then I moved to Tobatek Singh town at Nanas place when partition took place and were kept hostage along with my mother and 4 sisters .Then moved to India in refugee camp in Patiala.At that time we thinking that we had lost our father and two elder brothers and after some time we got the news tha they were safe and we met at Agra after hectic efforts for the Reunion.In 1948 we lost our eldest sister who suffered a malarial fever .In these years I lost all the education and some of URDU langauge in pre partition time.Started again in some Hindi school at Agra from !948 and shifted To Delhi in !948-1949 Our father lost some money when his pocket was picked at Delhi Station .Used to learn and make cartons which became our family business.Lost so many happy ocassions and was much grieved when I lost my sister ,mother ,elder brother ,and father to whom I pay my heart felt Shrandajali.Some of the material loss is also pinching as recently I lost the Lic policy of Shashi which I remember that orignal bond was not returned by the LIC branch Meerut and I have to run for submitting the I bond on 16 th march 2010 I was shocked that Rs 25000/ have been withdrawn from my Debit Card of Standard chartered Bank Saket.New DELHI.I have given the complaint to the bank but they say that it will take 12 days to find out who has taken the money .The fact is this I have not used my ATM and The ATM is with me still and I keep it in my lock and key.I have not changed the pin also as yet.The result is tension and I am waiting and watching.I am also trying to forget one house which I have lost and the case is pending in High court .The strange thing in this case is that the person who made my signatures and sold it to some one are enjoying and even won the case in lower court after 13 years and now it is in appeal in High court since 3 years.So Now I am of the view that life is great struggle and it is not the bed of roses.One should depend on THE ALIGHTY and leave all our troubles to Him and HE is the only saviour and we we shall get peace .

No comments: