These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another atm dabit card lost HDFC

Counting on the loss in terms of money I found that my another debit card is with me but some body has emptied my saving account and loss is of Rs 13500/It is material loss but the fact remains that some body has given great shock as we have done so much for the person whom we doubt and he is missing and he is not able to face us.I am thinking again and again whether we should lodge a F I R to the police .But if the person is the same we are thinking then he along with his family will be ruined .But if we dont report to police we will remain in doubtas to who has done.But this has shaken our faith .We hope that report should be otherwise.Let us see what happens and what is written in our fate.?

No comments: