These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Art of living programme at Amity Int School saket new Delhi( SouthDelhi ) dated 26/04/2009

Today I have attended attended the funneral of my friends wife who died of liver failure.The sad story is that about 2 and half year back her husband died due to road accident .After attending the funneral I kept some time mum and was thinking that why God sometimes take away the pius souls?In the end every of funeral ceremony body was saying that this Yatra is called the ANTIM YATRA.If this Is ANTIM YATRA THEN WHY we believe that Soul just changes from one body to another and they say that Soul is UJAR AND AMAR.It is written in Bhagvath Gita that jeev Ko to Karam Karne Ka Adhikar Hai and man should not think of result thereof.Any way I returned home thinking that mysterious are the ways of God and no body can solve this puzzel.
In the evening I attended the seminar of Art of Living held at Amity INt School School.People young and old throng from far near areas.The bhajans were very nice and I felt that I should attend this but when I inquired from the counter what I have to pay for registraion I was informed that I have to pay Rs 1500/ as the registration money for one weeks training.I was thinking why the seminar is being organised in air condioned hall of Palm Green Hotel and why not in open air park as the time remembering God is in the morning and naturally this will definitely cost less.The lovely sangs were spontanious and I found people were dancing youn and old alike weth piou feeling and I was also feeling to dance to the tune of Bhajan but any how felt shy and returned to my colony with all mixed thoughts and brought the literature for study and to find the path of peace.In the meeting I met Shri Vijay Jolly the former MLA south Delhi and thanked him that he had sanctioned some development in Mblock Saket and due his initiative the colony road has become wide and the boundry wall of block saket has been completed .I also thanked him for this common interest matter for the benefit residents and senior citizens in particular.

2 comments:

SB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SB said...

"n the end every of funeral ceremony body was saying that this Yatra is called the ANTIM YATRA.If this Is ANTIM YATRA THEN WHY we believe that Soul just changes from one body to another and they say that Soul is UJAR AND AMAR"

The 'antim yatra' is from the point of view of people who have intense attachments to this life, their body, their families.

The souls eternal existence is from a perspective of one who has risen above such attachments. The wisdom comes from such a person, everyone else just makes it a convenient belief, but their attachments to things and people, their honor and all the mundane things remains the same. The souls eternal perspective is never gained.