These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Again present life at Saket (south Delhi)

They say that life after retirement becomes easy but some times it is just the reverse.Ever since I started living in my own house I could not enjoy my life to the fullest .I just get up at 7 am rush to fetch milk from milk booth and then rush for fruits and vegetables and due to great rush on roads I prefer to walk and I just have to walk upto 5 days a minimum and some times 10 times upto the market for one or the other reasons.At the end of the day I find that I have not done any useful work and no body is bothered that senior citizens are becoming a frustated lot always seemingly tense.The roads are narrow and even the roads being encroached by the residents and outsiders of colony and no body can dare to ask the encrachers to follow rules.Residents and even neighbourers feel shy to talk their common problems .My son and daughet in law live in Californea USA and are happy along with his family.Some times we talk on Skype but physical presence is not there so is our agony that we cannot express.Some times our Association people do meet in Saket park but there also we cannot find any peace.So many times we get news that such and such person has been crically ill and operated upon either heart related problem and other medical related problems.But seldom people rush to the hospital to inquire about his or her health as life has been so busy.I could not meet my sister who lived in Maya Puri except on Rakhi festival .We remenmber when we were living at meerut /Allahabad we managed to visit our relations so many times.But after retirement lethargy has crept in and we dont feel going to visit our near relatives owing to fact that distances and also if you go the place and the other end you find that there is no body at house then you can very well imagine the situation
So the life is continuing and we feel that God has been kind enough having
bestowed on us all the blessings.

No comments: