These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Senior citizens' Association Saket New Delhi election on 15/3 /2009 at Arya Samaj Mandir saket

At the insistence oF senior citizen I agreed to stand for the post of General Secretary and tried to convace the residents to vote and support for me At the tea party so many problems were put fourth and I and I promised to fulfill the aspirations of the senior citizens and I hope that I shall try to be helpful and do my duties sincerly .I am lucky that Sh N P Therajaji if elected president will give his full support .Many speakers praised Mr Thareja and informed me that he is such a social worker that what ever he earns spend 90 percent to the needy poor people and remaining 10 percent for the upkeep of the park.I wish him all the success so that I may get previlege to work with him so GOD help me.

1 comment:

JG Sethi said...

Dear Montoo
As you have inquired about the result of election I am proud that I lost it by one vote .iTS OK AND i FIND IT IS THE WILL OF GOD.
Thanks
your
Mummy and papa