These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our 40 th wedding anniversary on 7 th March 2009

On 6th March I was determined to convey happy anniversay to my wife on 7th March positively and but went off to sleep and when I woke up I forget to convey my feelings in a tinkling of an eye my wife asked me some thing and I was busy to tackle a problem of water and she again asked me what she conveyd to me and then I remembered that today is our 40 th wedding anniversary .Now when we recollected the past all the years it was this a matter of recent past.Then the telephones started ringing from our near and dear ones ,my son Montoo and Kitty daughter in law from california, Anu Gaurav from Jhansi,Basant and Jijaji and Deepak and Guddu (homely name),Ramesh Bhapaji and Kamal Bharjaiji ,Satish Bhapaji and Sulachna Bharjaiji from Jhansi Pappi from jhansi Alka Sayal and Rajesh Sayal from Jaipur all cogratuled us and we thank to all of them that they showed love and affection to us .Again thanks to my fiend Mr Tulsiani and Mrs Anmol Panjhazari who attended the cake cutting functionalong with some of our tenants All the simple function but no doubt all this have has a great effect on our lives.I specially thank to ASH AND AMITABH and Shashi who were the main attraction and I feel that I should again become young and enjoy the bliss of God THE ALMIGHTY.We have also determined to celiberate this occasion along with other good news that Anu and Gaurav has started a School at Jhansi and the other good news is that Montoo our son got promotion and we shall celebrte it in a befitting manner Thanks to God that HE is so kind to our family and wish and pray that Almighty God shall continue to have a devine hand on us and we all bow our heads before HIM(GOD).......

No comments: