These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Friday, February 27, 2009

A happy marriage party of My brother"s Son (Pawan Sethi) on 27 Feb 2009

I have attended the marriage party of Micky (Pawan Sethi) to night and enjoyed a lot >At this party I met so many old acquintances and the shared the old memories.On seeing some of old relatives I was happy and see some of old persons who used to be gleeming with luster and dashing in their youth period and now the aging effect has snatched all the glory.I was pained to see people suffer so much.I forget to think that I have also been old enough and some old relatives could not recognise me and this I now believe that life goes on and mysterious are the ways of GOD.Any how I enjoyed the marriage so much and I believe and hope that my elder brother is lucky to have so beutiful and good girl as his daughter in law.She is beutiful and is a perfect match with Micky (PAWAN SETHI)We wish them a happy married life in future.ONe of the relatives have also told his old incident when his daughter who se leg broken in two peices and he got her leg was set right by Dr Dubey of Medical college of Meerut.As soon as he narrated the srory I recllected the painful accident of my son with truck near Sahibad.I was also lucky that I got Dr Garg of Meerut who fitted the rod in his right leg and after 3 years his rod wastaken out after proper hearig and effrts .Now he is residing at California( U S A )I returned back to Delhi after giving good wishes to all of the relatives

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experiences on your blog. Love reading it and love you Uncle!


Happy, Terena, Dorian & Isabelle

JG Sethi said...

Dear Happy and terena
We thank you all for reading the blog and wish to convey our thanks to you all Love To Dorian and Isabelle and thanks to Jijaji and Sister and Dolly and Subhash.regards to Radha Bharjaiji

Yours
JGSETHI and SHASHI