These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Annual Day (junior Section) of Amity school saket on 5/10/2008 Sunday

Today I attended the junior section of Amity International school saket.The cheif guests were Ambassader Of Afghanistan Mr Sayed Makhdoom Raheen and Mr Sami M.Salem Minister PlenipotentiaryDeputy Chief of Mission ,Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt.The function with the agenda of proress report of the academic and extra curricular activities of the Amity .welcome song was sung by the tiny tauts .I was wondering how confidence they have on English and the oratory skill was wonderful.The drama of brave Tin soldiers was exellent.Sond and light effects was also worth praising.The prize distribution was carried out by the distingushed chief gueststo the students who secured marks above 90 percent and who represented in games in international level.I was given the flower pot as the token of respect.I also talked to the Ambassader and given the poem which was once narrated to me by my respected Bauji This poem is a mixture of Urdu and persion and some health fudas etc .He appreciated this and Dr Amita Chauhan gave me due respect.I returned to my home with satisfied frame of mind.Still the memories are fresh and the acting of small children was worth appreciation and for the moment I have gone back to my chilhood memories.really the young children will become the bright and good citizens of our nation and I hope that India will rise and shine in near future.

No comments: