These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Again a terror attack at Merauli(27 th Sept 2008)

Today I was very calm and just thinking what good work I should do today? As usual I was veiwing the TV and all of a sudden a student rushed to me and asked that I should see the news xchannel .I aked him what his paper to this he replied that leave apart the exam just change the channel .Really it was shocking that again a terror attack in Merauli near Qutab minar where generally a bazar used to assemle on saturday.Now the attckers changed their tactics and chose the day time and two bykers just placed the black polythene bag containing the bomb and rushed away from the busy bazar .Just then as bad luck would have it a boy aged 13 years touched that bag in curosity and the bag exploded killing that inncent boy on the spot.The boy out of honesty just calling those young persons ,"Uncle you have left your bag"All this was on the air .People say that honesty is the best policy but in this Kalyug just the opposite has happened.I am the opinion unless the tough law only can curb and all the indians should take pledge that they are Indians and start writing Bhartya instead of writing their surnames or religion .In whole of world this practice will bring peace and love among people.If this happence we shall feel brtherhood among all communities.As I have already written earlier that " MAHAZB NAHI SIKHATA APAS MEIN BAER RAKHNA HINDI HAIN HAM WATAN HAI HINDUSTAN HAMARA"

No comments: