These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Strange memories of past and present

Today as I was having a walk in M block park Saket in the evening I saw one of our residents was beating a person who was dead drunk and lying in the park .Another, his friend was also sitting by his side.It was told that these two fellows were making friendship with child of one our residents.He was sipping some cold drink and at the same time offering the drink to the child .On getting suspicious we inquired from and they told us the contradictory stories so we had to thrash them and met the parents of that child and advised them to remain with the child as long as they are in the park as some times kidnappers may roam about .Some time ago a person was seen in the park luring the children by offering Chocolates or sweets.Any way it is happening of today but it has reminded me of old happening when I was in 5 Th class and returning from Ramjas school and I was crossing the Ajmal Khan park ( Again Park ) I was lured by some person and he tried to be friendly with me and promised to give me gifts and that I would enjoy and he would show me the picture and dinner at hotel.As I was lured and sat with that person on the tanga which was coming from Karol Bagh to Bara Hindu Rao .All of a sudden a thought came to me that my Bauji told me that I should not take gifts from strangers and also don't trust the strangers I jumped from the tanga and ran as fast as I could towards my house at Manakpura.The child should be taught by parents that they should not trust the strangers and don't accept gifts.From the childhood all necessary precautions should be told to the children by their parents .Had The stranger been successful I would not been here to write this blog.Here the child had already told the stranger his name and home address .Had we not caught him the child would have gone..........?You must have read the real happening of Pander and Koli who have butchered so many innocents,Such persons if proven guilty must be given the severest punishments As the matter is in the court I would not comment on this matter..At the same time parents should also take care of their children as for as security is concerned .One thing I have noticed that while we were thrashing those criminals who were drunk no body of the residents and labour class near by came to our support as such this tendency is not good.Regarding security we the residents should make security committees and also watch the parks in groups and these committees should be registered with police chawki and police should be in touch with these committee members.If our children are saved our nation is saved and only then we can dream of complete Sawraj as Mahatama Gandhiji had dreamt.

No comments: