These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Strange incidents of past

While I was sitting I remembered that my Bhapaji ( eldest brother late sohan lal sethi ) was driving the scooter and it was a evening and I was sitting behind him and we were returning from Faridabad to Delhi .In those days we were living in Manakpura near Bara Hindu Rao.Delhi.I noticed that my Bhapaji used to sleep while driving scooter.He advised me that I should carry on talking all the time lest he might get sleep and an accident might occur.The moment I stopped talking I found that he was overpowered by slumber.As soon as I was about to wake him up our scooter skidded under the belly of cow standing at right angles on the road and we fell down on the Kacha road.Any way he were not hurt and carried on our journey towards Delhi .When we reached Nizammudin road bridge and our scooter was running majestically on the road and we were very happy and getting the thought of how we were dashed against the Cow body and just rolled down to the side slope of road and clinching with each other .LO ! a sardar ji appeared on the Nizamudin bridge and he wanted to cross the road but he was in a fix some times he moved forwards but at same time moved back wards and my bhapaji was also could not balance the scooter and any way we some how went ahead but during in that process Sardarjis hand stuck on my shoulder and shirt and he just pulled it so hard that my short and banyan was torn away from my left side and I was just wearing half shirt and banyan.Then Bhapaaji called me whether any thing happened with me when that sardarji crossed the road..To that query I replied that I would tell him on reaching home.As soon we reached home my Bhapaji found me wearing torn shirt and banyan and inquired from me where was the other portion of my shirt ? I replied laughingly that the other portion of shirt and banyan was taken away by sardarji and I also let him took away otherwise some accident would have taken place.These were just memories and I still remember him who later on died due scooter accident.I bow my head to the departed pious soul and we all pray that the pious soul must rest in peace under the divine feet of THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

No comments: