These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

After Partitionin year 1948 to 1954 hardships at KABRASTAN CHAMELIAN AND BARA HINDU RAO MANAKPURA

While living in Manakpura I still remember that in those days there was .great advertisement of free style wrestling.The then wrestlers Sh DARA SINGH ,KING KONG ,RANDHAWA,FLASH GARDEN and Red Scorpion used to take round of all the bazars sitting proudly on the tangas or tempos .There was great noise of beating of drums and announcing the date of wrestlings and the the names of the main wrestlers.I along with my friends of Manakpura used to run behind these tangas dancing and collecting the leaflets.Those wrestling competition used to take place in the NATIONAL STADIUM at night time.There used to be great rush.I once saw the fight between DARA SINGH and KING KONG and finally DARA SINGH won and he applied a tact called the DHOBI PACHHAR on KING KONG.Public used to cheer so profusely when our Indian wrestler was a winner.This was our inner feeling of patriotism and I really appreciate this feeling Our Bauji was a very honest person I remebered once some body came to get his product and asked him to print as made in some foreign country .ON hearing this my Bauji immediatly turned him out and said he (BAUJI) would not do the dishonesty towards his country.Such was the character of our Bauji.,I bow my head in respect to the sacred soul.

No comments: