These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

AGAIN HELICOPTER SHELL ON SCOOTER

In my previous blog I referred about the helicopter shell on scooter and narrated its some of its benefits.In this context I have heard that some company is working on this idea and day is not far when we will see these on the roads.As a matter of fact when we heard that such and such deaths have occurred due to accidents I think of that idea of scooter which should be safe.The helicopter shell be made bullet proof water proof and shock proof with the help of modern technology.These scooters can be used to raid the hide outs of terrorists during encounters thereby reducing the deaths of our brave soldiers.I am a civil engineer but I had worked in Tube well department of UP about 20 years.During droughts I have fished out many pumping sets fallen in housing pipes in Handia  District Allahabad by help of a fishing tool which was made by Jugar locally which was later on in great demand by minor irrigation department.During the drought period the ponds were filled with water from tubewells water to save the animals and people .This action was appreciated by the then District Magisterate of Allahabad Sh  Goswami ji.

No comments: