These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Medical Bills Cleared

After great efforts and long correspondence the medical bills of Shashi and mine have been cleared and  I thank the department and all the concerned authorities for this .I also thank the new law of RTI which has expedited the process.I being senior citizen could not rush from Delhi ,Lucknow,and Gorakhpur  and Meerut for getting the technical checking of the medical bills from CMO office of Lucknow and Meerut.I live in Delhi and I sent bills to head of Department at Lucknow the bills in question were approved by CMO Lucknow but after passing the bills the Account department again sent it to CMO Meerut which has resulted in delay of 2 months in getting my bills payment.Actually there is one GO of UP Govt that retired persons who are living in Delhi can get the approval of CMO Meerut .But once the bill has been passed by one CMO there is no need of countersigning the same by another CMO.It should be left to the head of department to send the bill to any of CMO as per their financial limitations.Any way I shall try to to keep in mind that we will not fall ill so that we may not be burden to the department and put up the situation for which we have to run from pillar to post to get the legitimate medical claim cleared through lethargic procedures.

No comments: