These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happiness by doing something good to others

At some time I think what is life and how one can be happy.When I see some one smiling I start thinking how one be happy through out all the odds in life .God has gifted this smile to human being only not to the other creatures .Why but it may be that we cannot guess the nature of happiness.This happiness cannot be achieved if we don"t think that others should also feel the warmth of others feeling.The greatest enemy of happiness is the rage and jealousy , feeling ill of others and greed.So it is our duty not to harm the feelings of others by karma and vachan.We should follow the principal of live and let live.God the Almighty never distinguish among HIS creations and bestow love and affection to all.As a matter of fact God lives in ourselves and the Divine powers always protect us.

1 comment:

Pervez Joarder said...

I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Thanks again and good luck. Civil Engineering Great job I greatly appreciate that. Now click here Denver Civil Engineering Do keep sharing!