These are excerpt from my life experiences.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sad demise of S K Sethi our Masi ji s son

As I was sitting at my house the telephone rang and I got a message that our Masi ji Sumitra masiji  son Sh SK SETHI  and we fondly remembered him as Chiri (Beloved name) of child hood was ill for some time and on Saturday he could not fight with and so he breathed lost.I attended his bhog and Kirya At Gurdwara Singh Sabha  Darya Ganj New Delhl and paid our tributes to the departed noble soul.All our relatives viz Neelam Malhotra her daughter ( Masi Jis daugter and grand daughter) Bholu ( Ravi Sethi ) masijis son and grand son)( Ashok  son of Raj Bahenji and his sisters my elder brother DVSethi and his son Micky (Pawan)Our elder Bharjaiji and my wife  and so many relatives were present and offered their respectful Shrandajali to the departed soul and prayed that Almighty God must give peace and courage to bear this loss.

No comments: